Warranty Reduction Specialist Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Allen Park, MI, US
Marketing Sales and Service
Marketing, Sales & Service (MSS)
Warranty Reduction Specialist
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
Working within our Marketing, Sales & Service organization gives you the opportunity to advance the Ford reputation as a visionary vehicle and mobility services company delivering a trusted customer experience. We’re looking for insightful individuals with the marketing, sales and service expertise to turn data-driven insights into innovative solutions that enhance sales and customer loyalty. If you have an audience-first mindset, join us and be the eyes, ears and voice of Ford.
What you will be able to do
As a key member of the Ford Customer Service Division, you will lead efforts to identify opportunities for warranty spend reduction. Collaborating with cross-functional team members, you will implement actions in support of our spend reduction objectives. This role involves interfacing closely with Product Development Engineering, Quality, Service Parts Engineering, and other Service Engineering Operations. You will:
- Analyze, identify, and implement warranty spend reduction actions
- Focus on early issue identification
- Serve as both the voice of the dealer and the customer to achieve win-win scenarios
- Lead development of business cases and action plans for key issues
- Collaborate with other warranty reduction specialists to enhance effectiveness of efforts
- Provide necessary warranty support to engineering activities
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor’s degree
- One or more years of warranty experience or experience as a certified automotive technician
Our preferred requirements
- Understanding of diagnostics and repair procedures
- Knowledge of vehicle systems and operations, and mechanical light repair procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and reasoning skills
- Exceptional professionalism and interpersonal abilities
What you will receive in return
As part of the Ford family, you will enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You will also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we would love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford’s benefits and compensation, click here: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf