Recruiting Brand Outreach Specialist Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Allen Park, MI, US
Human Resources (HR)
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
What you’ll be able to do:
This position is responsible for shaping Ford’s employer brand by engaging with internal and external customers to develop a point-of-view, create opportunities, and manage experiences through execution.
- Manage all employer branding events, including career fairs, external recruiting events, sponsorships, and other opportunities which help shape our employer brand
- Control project execution on events, including budget management and execution agencies' supervision
- Identify & research opportunities with internal and external partners to enhance our employer brand
- Network & manage relationships with internal and external partners
- Create and manage a brand ambassador program with current, former & future employees as brand advocates
- Support global branding alignment efforts
- Leverage technology and social media to influence our employer brand image
- Utilize analytics to make business decisions
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- 2+ years of experience in building and maintaining relationships with internal and external partners
- 2+ years of event management experience
Our preferred requirements:
- Master’s degree in HR, marketing, or a related field
- Experience promoting brands on social media platforms
- Knowledge of various communication methods & platforms (virtual conferencing/Social Networks/infographics/etc.)
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf