Recall Business Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Allen Park, MI, US
Marketing Sales and Service
Marketing, Sales & Service (MSS)
Recall Business Analyst
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
Working within our Marketing, Sales & Service organization gives you the opportunity to advance the Ford reputation as a visionary vehicle and mobility services company delivering a trusted customer experience. We’re looking for insightful individuals with the marketing, sales and service expertise to turn data-driven insights into innovative solutions that enhance sales and customer loyalty. If you have an audience-first mindset, join us and be the eyes, ears and voice of Ford.
What you’ll be able to do:
As a key member of our Recall team, you will make a significant contribution to the overall customer experience. This will involve serving as liaison between the supplier programming team and Ford IT for the Ford Call Center and website. You will coordinate our Field Service Action Summary report while transitioning to a new tracking system. You will also be responsible for facilitating improvements to our Recall development system. You will:
- Coordinate yearly record retention compliance, MCRP/SCRP and GRC reviews
- Create new purchase requisitions/purchase orders, as well as track and follow through
- Oversee monthly accounting summary, summary for Recall expenses, payment of supplier invoices and resolution of accounting concerns
- Coordinate quarterly spending for department and budget recommendations
- Prioritize improvements to Recall electronic documents
- Facilitate annual record retention requirements
- Coordinate development and maintenance for business continuity plan
- Provide support as Recall Activity Quality System Coordinator
- Develop and distribute North American Field Service Action Summary
- Update programming flowchart
- Work with system architect and guide through Ford process for final approval
- Lead bi-weekly issue resolution meetings with suppliers
- Resolve “emergency” issues such as system outages, downstream system issues, etc.
- Orchestrate system improvements
- Resolve access issues/equipment for new employees
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two or more years of experience as a business analyst
- Two or more years of experience managing budgets, purchase orders and invoices
Our preferred requirements:
- Financial savvy
- Previous IT experience
- Ability to work well independently with proven organizational skills
- Strength in concern comprehension and issue resolution
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
What you will receive in return
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford’s benefits and compensation, click here: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf