Network Strategy Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Dearborn, MI, US
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
As part of our Manufacturing team, you’ll help build the world-class, state-of-the-art smart vehicles the world expects from us. Within our plants around the world, we’re constantly developing new technologies and processes to further increase our efficiency. That means we’re continually seeking diligent, determined performers who think outside the box to help us find better and more efficient ways to manufacture our vehicles.
What you’ll be able to do:
As a key member of our North American Material Logistics team, you’ll provide critical support to the development of new strategic network solutions. You will develop models in Llamasoft for both current network opportunities as well as future programs in order to integrate freight, customs duty, packaging, and purchasing to continually improve our business practices. We’re looking to you to drive strategic network solutions and take ownership of strategic decisions and network design. Working in a highly-creative environment, you’ll be able to explore, develop, and advance business requirements and software for network design to enable us to anticipate and adapt to an ever-changing world. You will:
- Work cross-functionally to ensure support and process improvements
- Develop Alteryx flows to model data elements to use within optimization models
- Develop interface tools to utilize and interact with the network modeling system.
- Complete optimization studies for current network and future programs
- Deliver adhoc optimization studies
- Interface with LLP on connectivity with new in development TMS system
- Define processes to connect systems for future use
- Perform analysis of network data to include freight, container and customs duty metrics
- Integrate Llamasoft network modeling into new JDA TMS system
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or logistics
- Two or more years of experience in Access, SQL or Alteryx data management software
- Two or more years of network modeling experience
- One or more years of experience in Llamasoft
Our preferred requirements:
- Master’s degree in supply chain management
- Two or more years of experience in Llamasoft supply chain
- Previous experience developing network optimization models
- At least two years of OEM/LLP experience supporting network modeling software
- Solid background working with JDA TMS software
- Two or more years of experience with JDA/Blue Yonder TMS system
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation and benefits as well as rewarding opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford’s salary and benefits, please visit: