Global Capacity Business Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Dearborn, MI, US
Global Capacity Planning Business Analyst
Global Capacity Planning Business Analyst positions offered by Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI). Develop and implement tools in SPCPS (Sales, Production and Capacity Planning System) to support the SPP (Sales & Production Program) / FPV (Financial Planning Volumes). Develop and configure new functionalities in SPCPS (RapidResponse based solution). Support global sales and production programming teams to complete monthly programs in SPCPS system. Lead reports development for global and regional teams in all business units. Develop demand sourcing to connect vehicle demand to constraints at different levels, starting from market all the way to powertrain and subline, using the Kinaxis Rapid response functionality. Lead PD business interface to support Cycle Plan/Product Development Organization feed into SPCPS for Powertrain related parts. Exercise responsibility for sourcing all the Powertrain products to source plants and constraints to support Financial Planning Volumes process. Perform data mining and alternative scenario analysis to support business requests. Launch and support fully functional powertrain planning solution within SPCPS.
- Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
- 4 years of experience in the position offered or 4 years of experience performing data analysis and mining
- 4 years of experience using SQL and creating data models and table structures
- 4 years of experience writing queries and stored procedures in SQL
- 4 years of experience using Excel, pivot tables and MS Access
- 3 years of experience identifying and resolving data quality issues in applications through coordination between IT and business users
- 2 year of experience designing reports using reporting software
- 1 year of experience configuring RapidResponse software by Kinaxis
- Experience may be, but need not be, acquired concurrently
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we’re Built Ford Tough. We’re one team striving to make people’s lives better while creating value, delivering excellence and ultimately going for the win.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.