Ad Tech Specialist Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Dearborn, MI, US
Marketing Sales and Service
Marketing, Sales & Service (MSS)
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
Come be a part of the future of Marketing at Ford. The Digital Marketing Ad Tech Specialist will support the strategy and execution of advertising programs that contribute to continued growth. This individual will support digital marketing personalization, optimization and operations. An ideal candidate for this position would have a strong technical foundation in web technologies and be excited to work across myriad platforms to accelerate digital marketing innovation while possessing strong leadership capabilities and marketing acumen. This position will be a point of contact for external ad operation vendors/hosting sites/creative and media agencies for digital marketing technical issues and questions as well as key interface to internal Ford teams.
What you’ll be able to do:
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external partners to develop solutions that enable digital campaigns to achieve marketing objectives using advanced technology decisioning powered by machine learning.
- Support the Ad Tech Manager in leading the vision and approach for biddable audience platform strategy and activation across primary tech platforms, particularly for programmatic
- Translate cross-functional business requirements and strategy and apply into vendor product requirements
- Maximize Ford data strategy across all channels and approaches
- Intense focus on Operational excellence, programmatic marketing education, within both adtech and martech ecosystem
- Share and collaborate with global counterparts best practices, standards, and processes
- Demonstrate proficiency with audience buying strategies and data segments, preferably via an audience data management platform
- Manage and administer digital media campaigns within DoubleClick DCM, Adobe Audience Manager or other ad serving, bidding platforms (search, addressable) and audience data management platforms
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor's degree
- Five or more years of hands-on digital/media/adtech experience working in digital ad operations, including comprehensive knowledge of process and platforms supporting data collection and campaign execution / delivery including programmatic buying
Our preferred requirements
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing, Advertising, Computer Science
- Familiar with attribution, measurement, and analytics
- Advance knowledge of programmatic media
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Comfortable working with numbers in a data driven environment while analyzing data from multiple sources and make strategic recommendations to improve program performance across multiple KPI’s
- Bias for Action– Anticipates, identifies and acts on both short and long-term goals in achieving results. Actively seeks to stretch performance targets
- Demonstrated proficiency in digital marketing technologies and software, including but not limited to DMP, data on-boarding, bid management, A/B testing, Google Premium/360 Analytics, DSPs, and attribution.
- Proficient with website, email and/or digital media analytics reporting suites (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Sales Force, DoubleClick, YouTube Analytics, etc.);
- Experience with Digital Ad Technology (Ad Servers, DSP, Bid Management Platforms)
- Excellent analytical skills with great attention to detail and the ability to drive results-oriented decisions. Data-driven mindset within proven utilization of information to drive decisions, calibrate and results.
- Ability to own project goals and work independently
- An entrepreneurial attitude and eagerness to fail, learn, and try again
- Passion for consumer marketing
- Thrives in a high pace, performance-driven environment
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, TN visa holders may be considered.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf